Why is it Different?
Digital Reasoning provides capabilities far beyond basic search through the use of named entity recognition, geographic and temporal reasoning, link analysis and relationship and association discovery – all without the need for pre-defined data models, taxonomies or ontologies. Digital Reasoning believes that the best way to deliver Automated Understanding is to avoid starting with a preconceived notion of the organization or definition of words. Synthesys algorithms run on modern distributed computing infrastructure for performance at massive scale.
Lets users discover and learn
- Reading through a lot of data takes time and is expensive, we reveal important concepts across your entire data set.
- Enables users to explore and augment knowledge that has already been gathered, always learning and getting smarter.
- Keyword search, which doesn’t take a lot of time, returns only limited results. It simply tells you what you have to read next.
Creates a bottom-up model from the data
- No modeling or hinting of the data is needed in advance.
- No parsing of text to create structured output – we abstract the semantic structure from the text.
- It’s not about finding the needle in the haystack – the greatest risk lies in the needles you didn’t even know to look for.
Built for Big Data analytics
Get the Whitepaper
- Runs large amounts of data with limited resources and replicates across multiple systems.
- Dynamically updates the data while still being able to access it.
- Server-based model for multiple users, which is machine and operating system independent.